Access Your Account from Your Keyboard!
Now you can access your accounts 24/7 using your computer. First Jackson Bank Online Banking lets you access account information and make simple transactions right from your home or office – or anywhere you have access to a personal computer. First Jackson Bank’s NetTeller gives you more control of your account by allowing you up-to-the-minute information on all account activity.
Fast and Easy
In just a few keystrokes, you can check account balances, find out whether or not certain checks have cleared, transfer funds from one account to another, and much more.
To apply, complete the attached application and mail or deliver it to the address shown on the application, or drop it by any of our convenient locations. A NetTeller ID and PIN will be sent to you along with instructions for how to use this service. Before you know it, access to your account will be as close as your keyboard.
With online NetTeller access, you also have the ability to receive your monthly account statement in a PDF format instead of waiting for it to come in the mail. Choosing eStatements also allows you access to 18 months of statements going forward from when you sign up.
Online Banking & Electronic Funds Transfer - Your Rights and
You may access your account(s) by computer through the Internet by visiting our website and clicking on the Manage Your Account or Login field. You will then be prompted for your NetTeller ID and PIN. Below are the types of Electronic Fund Transfers First Jackson Bank is capable of handling, some of which may not apply to your account. Please read this disclosure carefully because it tells you your rights and obligations for the transactions listed. You should keep this notice handy for future reference.
Jackson Bank Online Banking Transfer Types and Charges
- Transfer funds from checking to checking
- Transfer funds from checking to savings
- Transfer funds from savings to checking
- Transfer funds from savings to savings
- Make payments from checking to your First Jackson Bank loan account
- Make payments from savings to your First Jackson Bank loan account
- Make Bill Pay payments from checking to 3rd parties
- Get information about:
- Checking and savings accounts
- Previous statement of deposit to checking and savings accounts
- Previous statement of withdrawals from checking and savings account
- Account balance of checking and savings account
- Loan account(s) with First Jackson Bank
- Certificate of Deposit (CD) account
MAIN OFFICE LOCATION
First Jackson Bank
43243 US Hwy 72
Stevenson, AL 35772
Customer Service: 256-437-2107
Toll Free: 1-888-950-2265