- “You” or “Your” – These refer to our consumer customers who have a continuing customer relationship with us, such as having a deposit account; a loan account; or a safe deposit account. “You” and “Your” also refers to our former customers.
- “We”, “Our”, or “Us” refers to First Jackson Bank.
- “Non-public personal information” means: Personal financial information that we collect from you or obtain using personally identifiable financial information that is not publicly available.
- “Personally identified financial information” means:
- Information provided to us to obtain financial product or service;
- Information results from any transaction using a financial service or product between our financial organization and yours, or
- Information we obtain about you in connection with providing the service product.
- “Affiliate” means: Any company that controls us, is controlled by us, or is under common control with us.
- “Control” means: To have enough ownership to control the election of a majority of the directors, or having enough control to influence the overall management or policies of the company.
- “Non-affiliate third party” means: Any company except our affiliate.
Information That We Collect We collect non-public, personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliate, or other; and
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency.
Information We Disclose We do not disclose any non-public, personal information about you to an affiliate or non-affiliate, except where permitted by law. As permitted by law, we may disclose all of the information we collect as described above (such as name and address) to companies that perform marketing services on our behalf, or to other financial institutions with which we have joint marketing agreements (such as insurance agents and credit card providers). When information is provided to third parties as a result of a service/marketing provider we will include in our agreement a statement of information that information will only be used for the purpose intended and service provider will apply the same privacy standards to customer information that the bank does. Access to Confidential, Non-Public, Personal Information We restrict access to your non-public, personal information to those employees with a need to know the information to provide the best public service to you. We maintain physical and electronic controls over the access, retention and use of your non-public personal information that comply with the banking laws and regulations. We provide training to our staff so that they may understand our procedures to safeguard your information. Former Customers If you decide to close out your account(s) with us, this policy will apply to you as a former customer. Account Number We will not share your account number with non-affiliate, third parties for marketing purposes, except where permitted by law or with your authorization. Medical Information We will not use any medical information you provide to us for any purpose not intended at time obtained and will not share information with anyone without your authorization. If you have any questions regarding our privacy issues, please contact:
PO Box 828
Stevenson, AL 35772
Consumer Complaint Policy We are committed to providing you products and services that are in compliance with Federal and State regulations. If you have concerns that cannot be addressed and resolved by one of our customer service representatives, you may contact our Compliance Officer, Linda Shrader. She can be reached at:
Linda Shrader PO Box 828
Stevenson, AL 35772
You should receive a response from her within ten business days.
MAIN OFFICE LOCATION
First Jackson Bank
43243 US Hwy 72
Stevenson, AL 35772
Customer Service: 256-437-2107
Toll Free: 1-888-950-2265